Support Your Employees’ Good Health
Want An Affordable Way To Support Your Employees’ Health Care? If you lead a small or mid-sized business or non-profit, your employees’ good health is vital to your organization’s productivity and to employee retention. Unfortunately, the reality is that traditional health insurance benefits can be cost-prohibitive.
Our Healthy Community Program provides an alternative. Through Healthy Community, you invest in your employees’ health care by opening a special bank account with a predetermined dollar amount. This account can be funded by the employer, the employee, or a combination of the two. Each participating employee receives a bank card to access their funds, specifically for use at the Health Center. The employee can access health services for themselves and their family members.
The Healthy Community Program offers many benefits to you and your employees:
- An affordable way to invest in the health of your employees and their families.
- Accounts with no required minimum balance.
- Leverages contributions by you and your employees.
- Wellness Bonuses from the Health Center based on the total value of the employee’s account.
- Comprehensive health services at the Health Center—primary, prenatal, dental and behavioral health care.
You can participate in the Healthy Community Program by taking a few simple steps:
- Determine the contribution for each employee. Consider what you would like your employees to receive through this program – an annual check-up, dental cleaning? Sick visits? Routine care for the whole family?
- Set up accounts for each employee. Through a partnership with our local BB&T Bank, you will create an account with a debit card exclusive to the Health Center. The money is easily accessible for your employees and the funds will be used solely for health care.
- Establish the contribution schedule. Both you, as the employer, and your employees can contribute to the account on a schedule you choose.
If you want to set up a Healthy Community Program for your business or non-profit organization, call Frank Principi at 703-680-6524.